Friday, May 29, 2009

CHRISTIAN LACROIX


This beautiful gold plated Christian Lacroix cross recently came into my possession from a friend.

It is 9 cm long by 7 cm wide (3.5 inches x 2.75 inches)
The reverse bears the Christian Lacroix logo lozenge, the CL initial signature and Made in France.

It can be worn either as a brooch or a pendant. There is a long pin with a secure roll over closure and also a hook device for attaching to a chain, necklace or ribbon.

I know very little about its age and would welcome any information as to season etc.

This will eventually be for sale in my eBay shop but for the moment it looks wonderful in my jewellery cabinet.

1 comment:

  1. The Lacroix pin is mid to late 80's most likely. I also have this same Lacroix pin, as did Jackie O... As seen at the following link. The pin on the link however is not an original Lacroix, unlike ours. Lucky us!

    http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/918691.html

    ReplyDelete